Monday, June 26, 2017

Summer Weight Loss Made Easy


food,tomato,desktop,vegetable,meal,refreshment,healthy,pepper,salad,diet,epicure,dinner,nutrition,onion,disjunct,tasty,isolate,leaf,lettuce Need to work on your body and return to your ideal, healthy weight? I want to share a free computer program that will help you and guide you easily and quickly to your ideal weight.
Summer is a great time to focus on healthier eating because of all the wonderful foods that are in season. Foods which are nutritionally dense and low in simple carbs and fat.
Not too long ago I tore the meniscus in my knee and it prevented me from exercising in the way I was used to. As I rehab-ed my knee (no I didn't have surgery, I rehab-ed my way) I gained an extra 12-15 pounds. As soon as I had full use of the knee again I went to work to let go of the extra pounds.
My weight dropped by 10 pounds in 8 weeks using a simple, convenient, free online program called myfitnesspal.com.  Now,  I have used computer programs in the past, years ago I taught weight management at a weight loss clinic and had access to what was available at the time,  but this program, my fitness pal, is so much more easy to use and has a much more extensive data base of foods, and no dues to pay.  They do have a professional program you can buy if you want, but the free program is sufficient. 

The program helps you become more focused, more aware of what you are consuming so that you can easily manage your fat, protein, sodium, and carbohydrate intake. 

Myfitnesspal also provides excellent articles on how to loose weight more easily and effectively.

I still eat the foods I love, just less volume.  My favorites, like Thai Chicken, Tacos, skinny margaritas, are still on the menu for me!


Providing healthy, wholesome food for your self and exercising is an act of self-love. 


I hope you will love yourself enough to provide the highest quality of food available to you. If you run into any issues with the program send me a comment.  I'll see if I can help you. 
                
                                            Bon appetit!

food,sweet,fruit,delicious,strawberry,berry,juicy,healthy,leaf,nutrition,tasty,health,refreshment,diet,epicure,grow,summer,breakfast,cooking


No comments:

Post a Comment