Saturday, February 25, 2012

Creating Peacefulness


Walking is a great relaxing exercise.  You can deepen the relaxation experience with purposeful self talk while you walk.                                   

Speaking the following words while  pressing  your first two fingers and thumb together which each statement, creating an anchor (neuro-pathway) in your brain.

Engage both, your right and left brain by speaking the words with feelings, with sincerity, directly from the heart.


May I feel peaceful and calm.
May all beings feel peaceful and calm.

May I feel loved and supported.
May all beings feel loved and supported.

May I feel safe.
May all beings feel safe.

May I feel connected to others.
May all beings feel connected to others.

May I feel joyful.
May all beings feel joyful.

May I feel confident.
May all beings feel confident. 

May I feel healthy.
May all beings feel healthy.

May I be free of  negative judgments of others.
May all beings be free of negative judgments of others.

May I know my skills and talents.
May all beings know their skills and talents.

May I confidently demonstrate my skills and talents.
May all beings confidently demonstrate their skills and talents.

May I feel prosperous.
May all beings feel prosperous.

May I be free of the false belief others are out to hurt me.
May all beings be free of the false belief others are out to hurt them.

May I trust my inner guidance.
May all beings trust their inner guidance.

May I be free of the false belief I am a victim.
May all beings be free of the false belief they are victims.

May I feel empowered.
May all beings feel empowered.

May I be wise.
May all beings be wise.

May I love and appreciate my physical body.
May all beings love and appreciate their physical body.

May I forgive myself and others of perceived wrongs.
May all beings forgive their's  and other's perceived wrongs.

May I be free of  dis-ease.
May all beings be free of dis-ease.



May you be at peace now and always.



No comments:

Post a Comment