Saturday, June 2, 2012

A Recipe for Simple and Delicious Living

Living  "simply"  means thoroughly enjoying  what I have, wanting  less, buying less,  living within my means, and leaving less of a footprint on mother earth.  Simplicity means living as close as possible to my interpretation of  the divine plan. My soul desires to enjoy every remaining moment of my life and I am focused on my healthy, frugal life plan in order to attain this. 


I chose early retirement because I was not satisfied with having a nice income while feeling bankrupt when it came to having  time or energy for enjoying the things important to me.   The new rich is "time" and I am more prosperous than ever because I now have the currency of  time to spend as I choose. 


My life today  reflects more of what I believe successful, delicious living to be.  I am more relaxed. I have mental clarity. I trust my choices, and I am confident all is well and will always be well.


I've looked at my actions and identified where I harmed others and have done my best to make amends. Sometimes that has been by just stopping  the harmful behaviors.  I have forgiven individuals I perceived as harming me and now I take one hundred percent responsibility for my life experiences.


This action allows me to feel great joy and peace of mind.  I can now love myself and others unconditionally.  I am able to laugh easily, sleep soundly, and walk proudly.


Friendships are more intimate and supportive, with more open, honest communication.  I make friends easily and I am satisfied with the boundaries I have set between myself and others.  I express myself easily, eloquently, authentically, and most of all with gentleness and kindness.  I easily see the beauty in all individuals, circumstances, and experiences.  I am happy where I am but I am ready for more.


I feel complete.   There is nothing I need, outside of myself, to feel this way.  My days are filled with pleasurable dinners, movies, trips, parties, learning, beach and boating excursions in the company of other positive, relaxed, happy people.  


I take my time these days, no rushing!!! .  I use money wisely and I have plenty to spare and to share.  I know my spiritual practice of belief, trust, prayer and joy, will allow me to manifest whatever I need. 


I am enjoying the experience of each day, fearlessly facing the day with confidence, creativity, outrageous hilarity, trust, acceptance, authenticity, integrity, excitement and eager expectation. 


When the time comes for this life to end I will loving bless every experience I had this trip and I will look forward to exploring the next.


Simple and delicious!




No comments:

Post a Comment