Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Recipe For Releasing Emotional States

Here is a recipe you are sure to benefit from:  "Recipe for Releasing Emotional States From Subconscious Mind".

Sometimes we get stuck in a painful emotional pattern  when painful memories are activated in the mind by circumstances that remind us of some past event.  These unpleasant emotional events are sometimes hard to shack without some prodding on our part.  Here is a method for releasing the emotional charge and finding some relieve.   If you give it a try, I would love feedback on your results.





1.  Affirm the  presence of  Love, of God,  Divine love, or Wisdom  (whatever works for you)  3 times.

2. Affirm memories are powerless to disturb you because of this Divine Presence.

3. Declare aloud:  I know release the thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and attitudes that are causing ________________________.  Tell your subconscious to revel the the memories causing this attitude.

4. Write on a sheet of paper:   I now release these error thoughts,  I let them go;  and I allow them to be dissolved for all time and  in all directions.

5. Sit quietly for a short time and then write down short phrases of the  thoughts, feelings, and attitudes attached to the memories.  Do not write facts, write your feelings and do not reread.  Cover each phrase you write with a clean sheet of paper so you don't reread.

6. When no more memories come,  tear the paper to shreds while repeating:  I now release these errors; I loose them; I let them go ; and I let the dissolve into nothingness, for all time and  in all directions.

7. Now burn the paper in a suitable receptacle.  Watch the flames while declaring aloud:  These error thoughts are now consumed by  Love, by God,  by Wisdom, etc, . The energy is released to be reused in a new and better form NOW.  Repeat the statement as long as the burning continues.

8.When reduced to ashes say a prayer of thanksgiving for your freedom from the errors of the past .  Thank you, God, Divine One, Subconscious mind, (whatever works for you)  for my freedom from the mistakes of the past and the results of the mistakes of the past.

9. Make an affirmation that  claims your good:  I now attract and enjoy ________________.

10. When any thoughts about this reoccur state:  I have no more need for that thought.  I  deactivate it and release the energy NOW.

11.Replace the dismissed thought with a positive statement :  I am poised and centered in peace, love, forgiveness, security, strength, beauty, success,  etc.    My soul is undisturbed by anyone or any circumstance, past or present.

12.  If the mental pattern continues, repeat burning process.  Some emotional states may require 3 burnings.





No comments:

Post a Comment